Subject: You are invited to our annual National Night Out!

From: "JESSICA YEPEZ" <40379@lapd.lacity.org>

Date: 07/21/2016 03:59 PM

To: <sidgarcia@abc.com>,<stjameschurch@aol.com>, <robert.park@asm.ca.gov>, <bvillalorta@bresee.org>, <aoh@ceolacounty.gov>, <jwhernandez@dmh.lacounty.gov>, <lorozco@dmh.lacounty.gov>, <darlene@epath.org>, <churches3000@GMAIL.COM>, <cytydel@GMAIL.COM>, <danshenow@GMAIL.COM>, <emchoir@GMAIL.COM>, <ericseo.lakff@GMAIL.COM>, <jaypark56@GMAIL.COM>, <kareencita6289@GMAIL.COM>,

<KIMINSTI1 038@GMAIL.COM>, <lynnleglaire@GMAIL.COM>, <miguelamya4la@GMAIL.COM>,

<reneeblandoncacfp@GMAIL.COM>, <wadeclong@GMAIL.COM>, <wnd.rosales@GMAIL.COM>, <worldwsf@GMAIL.COM>, <trapoliiat@hhcla>, <chcgochic@hotmail.com>, <hwangjas@hotmail.com>, <ivonne0614@hotmail.com>, <katbecker@hotmail.com>, <maganaleonardo@hotmail.com>, <shalom9pla@hotmail.com>, <vubc@hotmail.com>, <warrenyun@hotmail.com>, <kenan@icscowline.org>, <orejin@joongang.co.kr>, <christina@kacla.org>, <steve@kacla.org>, <jykim@koreatimes.com>, <cjlee@kyccla.org>, <hkim@kyccla.org>, <slee@la18.tv>, <michael.evans@lacity.org>, <cbeltran@lahsa.org>, "DIKRAN MELKONIAN" <31366@lapd.lacity.org>, <WJREICHERT@MAC.COM>, <becky.lee@mail.house.gov>, <n6igo@naver.com>, <jun9768@police.go.kr>, <kimbangah@sbcglobal.net>, <richardalex@sbcglobal.net>, <susanarregiun@sbcglobal.net>, <t.huynh@stcounsel.com>, <aaronyam@usc.edu>, <mike@wilshirecenter.com>, <bihocha@wisdomtic.com>, <drmschung@YAHOO.COM>, <MALENACAMPOS29@YAHOO.COM>, <mariaecheverria90@YAHOO.COM>, <omarquez72@YAHOO.COM>, <sandannic@YAHOO.COM>, <sorayda.morales@YAHOO.COM>, <waltonbett751 @YAHOO.COM>, <zepedavic@YAHOO.COM>, <ZOILA.BANUELOS@YAHOO.COM>

Good Afternoon,

The 2016 Olympic Division National Night Out (NNO) will be taking place on August 2 2016 at 6:00 PM. The National Night Out event has been held annually since 1984 and provides a chance to bring neighborhoods together with the men & women who protect them. The safety of our communities depend on both law enforcement and the citizens they serve, and the National Night Out events will enhance that cooperation.

We will be holding a press conference at Olympic Station on Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. to get the word out to our communities.

This year Olympic Division community members will be starting our NNO march from two separate locations. One march will be starting from Soul National Park located at San Marino Street and Normandie Avenue. This march will start at the park and head east on Olympic Boulevard to South bound on Vermont Avenue. This march will continue south on Vermont Avenue to 11th Street. The additional starting point will begin at Pico Boulevard and Normandie Avenue. This group will march east on Pico Boulevard to north bound on Vermont Avenue to 11th Street. Both marches will merge together at Vermont Avenue and 1 1th Street, in front of Olympic Station.

Parking will be provided to the community members at the St. Thomas Church parking lot located on Fedora Street and Pico Boulevard.

Additional parking will be provided at the Berendo Middle School Parking lot located at 1157 S. Berendo Street and at Soul International park.

In the attachment below you will find a flyer and a bulletin pertaining to our event. Hope you see you all there.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me back.

We hope you can join us on this day and take part in our march.

Police Officer II Jessica Yepez Los Angeles Police Department Olympic Community Relations Desk No. (213) 382-9130 Fax No. (213) 382-9099

nightout 2016-flyer.jpg